1. Brushing without toothpaste
2. Jack all the free soap in a hotel room
3. Buy nearly spoiled meat then freeze it
4. Have only 4 periods a year to save on sanitary supplies
5. DIY ladies sanitary items
There were a few money saving tips listed that are not new to me and are already a part of my life. These include:
1. Make a Garden – At the start of the year I put together a small wooden planter box to grow our own herbs which lead to planting our own vegetables as well.
2. Cut Your Own Hair – my wife cuts my hair which saves on having to go to the barber shop
3. Prepaid Cell Service – I don’t spend a lot of time on my mobile phone and there aren’t any plans that would work out better than being on a prepaid service
4. Using Farmer’s Markets – this works out to be much cheaper than going to the supermarket and the quality of the fruit and vegetables is much better
What are you doing to save yourself money?